We will require the following documentation for each hirer and any other permitted driver:
- Copy of the photo card driver’s licence – We use the details to make an online licence check: www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Two forms of proof of address (details must match the address on the driver’s licence)
- Deposit is taken by a clear and traceable means such as a debit and credit card.
The insured vehicle shall only be let out on hire to a person who has signed and completed a rental agreement or the hirer/driver proposal for each period of hire.
The following documentation is acceptable for proof of address:
- Two Utility bills/statements (Gas, Electric, Water, Council tax etc) dated within the last 3 months or,
- One utility bill together with any of the following:
- Council tax bill
- HMRC bill/Credit card bill/statement
- Mortgage statement/Landline phone/internet/TV bill/statement